End of Autumn Term & Beginning of Spring Term
Here is all you the information you need
Information for Parents / Carers and Students
The final day of Autumn Term is Wednesday 20th December 2017
- ALL lessons 1 – 3 are as normal.
- No student will be allowed to remain in school and the gates will be locked at 1.15pm
- There will be a normal breaktime but no lunchtime offer in the canteen.
- Wednesday 20th December will be a non-uniform day with proceeds going towards the Community Party for the elderly.
- The cost of wearing non-uniform will be £1.00 and must be paid IN ADVANCE to Form Reps.
- The jewellery rules still apply on this day and lanyards must be worn.
The first day of the Spring Term for students is Thursday 4th January 2018
- All Students are expected in FULL school uniform and to be in school at the correct time for their Year Group.
- Further details will be in the green sheet and on the school website.
- The Focus of the Fortnight will be on correct Uniform and Lanyards.
- This will be a Week B.
Have a safe and enjoyable holiday!
STUDENT CHRISTMAS LUNCH - TUESDAY 19TH DECEMBER
Year 7 - 11.45
Year 9 - 12.15
Year 11 - 12.40
Year 10 - 1.00
Year 8 - 1.15
THERE WILL BE NO BREAKTIME SERVICE ON TUESDAY 19/12.
- Xmas lunch is the same price as a main meal.
- There will be no sandwiches / other meals available on the day.
- A vegetarian option will be available.
- Please ensure that you have your one card loaded, ready to use.
- Cash will NOT be accepted at the tills.