End of Summer Term Arrangements
Plus beginning of Autumn Term information
Information for Parents / Carers and Students
The final day of Summer Term is Friday 20th July 2018
· ALL lessons 1 – 3 are as normal.
· There will be a normal breaktime offer in the canteen.
· There will be no lunchtime offer.
· Friday 20th July will be a non-uniform day with proceeds going towards the Year Group Charity of choice.
· The cost of wearing non-uniform will be £1.00 and must be paid IN ADVANCE to Form Reps.
· The jewellery rules still apply on this day and lanyards must be worn.
· School finishes at 12.45pm and no students will be allowed to remain in school beyond this time.
The first day of the Autumn Term for students is Tuesday 4th September 2018
School starts for the new Year 7 at 9.30am and they will be with their Tutors all day until dismissal at 3.00pm - please note change from previous information
- Year 7 assembly 9.30am Hewett Hall with the Headteacher
- Year 7 assembly 2.00pm Norris Hall with their Student Progress Leaders. Dismissed from assembly at 3pm.
- Lunch will be at 12.25pm for Year 7
School starts for Years 8, 9, 10 and 11 at 1.30pm and they will be with their tutors all afternoon until dismissal at 3.30pm.
- Year 10 assembly 1.35pm Hewett Hall with the Headteacher
- Year 9 assembly 2.00pm Hewett hall with the Headteacher
- Year 11 assembly 2.30pm Hewett Hall with the Headteacher
- Year 8 assembly 3.00pm Hewett Hall with the Headteacher
- All Students are expected in FULL uniform.
- Normal lessons resume Wednesday 5th September