End /Beginning of Term Arrangements
Here's all the information you need for the end of the Summer Term and the beginning of the Autumn Term.
The final day of Summer Term is Wednesday 19thJuly 2017
- ALL lessons 1 – 3 are as normal.
- No student will be allowed to remain in school and the gates will be locked at 1.15pm
- There will be a normal break time but no lunchtime offer in the canteen.
- Wednesday 19th July will be a non-uniform day with proceeds going towards the Grenfell Tower Disaster Fund
- The cost of wearing non-uniform will be £1.00 and must be paid IN ADVANCE to Form Reps.
- The jewellery rules still apply on this day and lanyards must be worn.
The first day of the Autumn Term for all students is Tuesday 5th September 2017
School starts for the new Year 7 at 9.30am and they will be with their Tutors all day until dismissal at 3.30pm.
- Year 7 assembly 9.30am Hewett Hall with HT
- Year 7 assembly 3.15pm Norris Hall with SPL. Dismissed from assembly at 3.30pm.
- Lunch will be at 12.25pm for Year 7.
School starts for Years 8, 9, 10 and 11 at 1.30pm and they will be with their tutors all afternoon until dismissal at 3.30pm.
- Year 10 assembly 1.35pm Hewett Hall with HT.
- Year 9 assembly 2.00pm Hewett Hall with HT.
- Year 11 assembly 2.30pm Hewett Hall with HT.
- Year 8 assembly 3.00pm Hewett Hall with HT.
- All Students are expected in FULL uniform.
- Normal lessons resume Wednesday 6th September
- All Students are expected in FULL school uniform and to be in school at the correct time for their Year Group.
- The Focus of the Fortnight will be on correct Uniform and Lanyards.
- This will be a Week A
Have a safe and enjoyable holiday!