Opportunity from the University of Cambridge for Year 11
If you would like to find out more about researching university courses, this could be for you.
11-Up Online Programme
Deadline: Friday 17 December 2021
The programme will consist of a series after-school sessions via Zoom where the students will gain help researching University courses and engaging with super-curricular activities as well as hearing about student life and experiencing sample lectures. By taking part in the programme we hope students will improve their confidence and knowledge in applying to selective universities, and more specifically to Cambridge. Please see the session programme below for further details.
- Monday 17 January 2022 (4:30-5:30pm) Launch Event - Introduction to Oxbridge
- Monday 7 February 2022 (4:30-5:30pm) A level choice and researching university courses
- Monday 7 March 2022 (4:30-5:30pm) Super-curricular activities
- Monday 18 April 2022 (4:30-5:30pm) Student Life at Cambridge- Virtual tour, Day in the Life and Student Q&A
- Monday 16 May 2022 (4:30-5:30pm) Taster lectures
Please ask students to register their interest by completing this short survey form https://cambridge.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_eILlP89RRPqapNA. The deadline for signing up is Friday 17 December 2021 and students will be notified by Wednesday 5 January 2022 whether they have been successful in gaining a place on the programme. We welcome applications from all students, and we will prioritise applications from high-achieving students with a widening participation background (e.g. Free School Meals, living in care etc).