Year 11 Medical Work Experience
Grab your place now for February half term
Year 11 students considering a career in medicine
There are a small number of places for a medical work experience course for aspiring medical students aged 16-25 from 11th February-17th February 2018. These courses are a great way for those aspiring towards a career in healthcare to stand out in a very competitive university application process. In fact, students who join these courses are 3 times more likely to gain a place at medical school.
The placements include:
- 25 hours hospital work experience per week
- Interview workshops
- MMI simulation with feedback
- Panel interview simulation with feedback
- 2 x clinical training sessions per week
- Personal statement review and advice
- UKCAT & BMAT courses
Any students interested in this medical work experience please see Ms Warren for details.