E-Payments via sQuid
The school makes use of the e-payment system sQuid to facilitate cashless payments that parents and carers often need to make for things such as:
- School meals
- Music lessons
- One-Off Events
- Additional school resources required for learning e.g. calculators
The sQuid portal offers a convenient and secure payment method for parents and carers, reducing the need to send you daughters to school with large amounts of cash. All new parents and carers on joining the school are sent details of how to register with the sQuid system and detailed support and guidance is available from sQuid’s website. A basic guide to "Getting Started with sQuid" can be found below.
Once you have created a sQuid account and registered your sQuid Registration Number you will also be able to manage your sQuid account online at anytime:
- Check your account balance
- View transactions
- Top up your account from your bank account, credit or debit card
- View your transactions online and update your details whenever you want
You can click here to register your card and top up your account.
Please refer to the sQuid website for full Terms and Conditions. If you have any queries with sQuid related payments or login issues, please contact the relevant person below:
- Trip and sales payment queries - Ms Jolliffe - 020 8509 9446
- Music tuition payment queries only – Ms Barbier – 020 8509 9442 (for information on Music Tuition, please contact the Head of Music via the school office)
- Catering payment queries and login queries – Mr Ramlagan – 0208 509 9412
- Catering refunds for students who are leaving – Olive Dining – 0208 509 4492
The One Card
The school operates a “One Card” system which uses the same technology as Transport for London (TfL) Oyster cards. The cards are used by students to pay for school meals. The card is presented at the cashless catering tills in our dining hall by students and money is deducted from the online balances that the card accounts hold from either sQuid payments or manual cash top-ups made by students.
It is very important that all students bring their One Cards to school every day as it also acts as their Student ID and their library card. Any lost cards must be reported to Student Services who will arrange a replacement card for a fee of £2.