Legacy Youth Voice applications now open
A chance for young people to influence and shape their community
The application process for the next cohort of young people to be part of the Legacy Youth Voice is now open.
It is a unique opportunity for young people to be a part of the Legacy Youth Voice, a young diverse group bursting with ideas and insights, helping to shape the future of the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park and creating opportunities for young East Londoners.
You can see a brief video about the group and what they do here.
These are the broad criteria they are looking for in the young people who apply:
· Aged 14-18
· Resident or studying in Hackney, Newham, Waltham Forest or Tower Hamlets
· Passionate about making a difference
· Desire to develop skills around communications
· Desire to develop themselves, gain new skills and build on existing ones
· Keen to work with other young leaders to help influence and shape their Community
You receive training in areas such as leadership and communications, and get the chance to develop their skills and work with other young people as part of one of the most unusual and special youth programmes in the UK.
The online application form can be accessed via this link.
The deadline for applications is Sunday 3rd December 2017.